Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hello Everyone!!!!

My name is Manny Fabregas and I am a painter in San Francisco, California.  I have been showcasing my work here in SF since my first exhibition in 2004 at the Pigman Gallery.  I guess you can say that I borrow my style and techniques from such contemporary artists such as Gerhard Richter, the voyeurism of Eric Fischl, and compositions from Francis Bacon.  I have shown my work around the city and have even some permanent pieces at various businesses such as Local Kitchen and Wine Merchant, and at nightclub/lounge Harlot.  I also work at Oola Restaurant and Bar (ummmm... home of the best ribs in the world) since it opened in 2004 and rotate my artwork which houses some of my most current pieces to date.  Please feel free to send me a message or comment on my craft....stay tuned....   

No comments:

Post a Comment